GR Solutions has been involved in over 500 projects covering all aspects of water treatment and and distribution.
The managing director of GR Solutions, Garth Eichstadt, has been involved in the potable water treatment industry since 1990. GR Solutions was established in May 2003 and has been involved in over 500 projects covering the following aspects of water treatment and distribution:
- The installation of new major package water treatment plants able to supply up to 6 Ml/day of potable water.
- The electrical and mechanical design and equipping of various sizes
and types of raw and treated water pump stations including in-house
design and fabrication of conventional and PLC controlled electrical control panels.
- The equipping to small installations to provide potable water to
- The maintenance and upgrade of existing water treatment facilities.
GR Solutions has in their permanent employ an electrical project manager, who is a qualified electrical engineer, as well as a mechanical project manager.
The company also employs 4 specialist installation technicians; one of whom is an instrument technician, two specialise in pump installations, mechanical work & steel fabrication and the fourth is an electrician and panel builder.
In addition to the 4 technicians, we employ a full time boiler maker and 6 assistant technicians.
Our administration staff consists of an accountant, a creditor’s clerk and an office assistant.
The different types of projects we have been involved in include:
- Complete design, project management, installation, commissioning and ongoing servicing of water treatment plants.
- The upgrade and automation of water treatment plant chemical
- The automation of water treatment plant operation.
- Advising engineers on best designs for water treatment installations
- The design, project management, installation and commissioning
of the electrical and mechanical aspects of various types of
- The upgrading of exiting water treatment plants to increase